You are invited to be a sponsor and/or exhibitor at the fourth Indigenous Allied Health Australia National Conference, HealthFusion Team Challenge (HFTC) and National Indigenous Allied Health Awards that will take place from 24 – 29 November 2017 at the Rendezvous Hotel Scarborough, Perth, WA.
IAHA has created a number of opportunities to provide you with exposure to key individuals and organisations within Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander allied health and wider health sectors.
Choosing one of the many sponsorship options available makes a statement that demonstrates your commitment to Close the Gap in Indigenous health equality by 2030.
There is a dedicated exhibition space at the 2017 IAHA National Conference to showcase the benefits and achievements of our partner and stakeholder organisations.
Being an exhibitor at the 2017 IAHA National Conference provides a unique opportunity for your organisation to show its support to allied health professionals and contribute to improving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health outcomes.
This conference offers you a high level of exposure including:
- Direct exposure to IAHA members, other health professionals, education providers, researchers, governments and employers
- An enhanced organisation profile
- Increased stakeholder contact and business opportunities
- Opportunity for branding and product exposure for your organisation
- Increase your exposure and contribute to your company objectives in Indigenous Australia
2017 IAHA National Conference provides many opportunities for sponsorship participation and is in no way limited. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your marketing objectives and any further ideas you may have on individual sponsorship.
Your investment entitles you to:
- 2.5 x 2.5 booth with prominent signage, power and lights
- Name and logo on the conference website
- Free wifi internet access
- Access to the Exhibition area on Monday 30 November 2017 to set up your booth
- Conference satchel
- Lunch on both days
- Morning and afternoon tea on both days
Warning: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples should be aware that this website may contain images and names of people who have since passed away.
Indigenous Allied Health Australia © 2017. All Rights Reserved.